The Treasure is the end goal in Build a Boat for Treasure. It can be obtained by passing all the areas without dying and floating to the island. Upon touching it for the first time, it will reward the player the Master Boater! badge and 100 gold (200 with Gold Multiplier and 125 gold with group perk, 225 with both). After touching it, the player will teleport back to their team space. It was previously possible to claim the treasure thousands of times consecutively by losing connection while standing on the chest, this glitch was later patched
- In the 2017 BABFT Christmas event, getting the treasure also awards you with a large green present equal to 8 blocks.
- Touching the treasure without passing through all Black Walls will cause the treasure to kill the player, and reward you with little or no gold, nor a gold block.
- Normally, the amount of gold obtained (if any) when the player doesn't pass through any of the black walls is 3, 4 with Royal Member, 6 with the double gold gamepass, and 7 with both.
- With the introduction of new stages and the many glitches that have been patched, reaching the treasure has become increasingly harder.
- There was a light tan shiny block with gold edges and had crosses on it, this was recently removed for an unknown reason after someone asked the creator about it.