Teams are a vital feature of the game. With teams, players can build a boat together. Sharing materials help the players in a group reach the end. There are 7 teams. Players joining the game are put into the first empty team in this order: white, blue, green, red, black, yellow, magenta.
- Players can work together and share resources, helping build a boat that will get them to the treasure.
- Players can also paint and delete other team members' blocks with the new share mode.
Players cannot delete other's blocks. This can lead to players trapping each other.(This is now possible with the new 1M+ update).
- Large groups can also get enough votes to Launch, even with players still building.
- Before an update of the game, leaving a team would result in the boat launching, thankfully, this has since been fixed. However, leaving the game will launch the boat.
Players cannot colour blocks from other persons on their team, this may be leading to some boats being uncoloured or just badly coloured.(This is now possible with the new 1M+ update)
- Orange (removed in the 2017 Christmas event)
- Magenta (added in the 2017 Christmas event to replace Orange)