Cannons are special blocks which can destroy obstacles, such as rocks and gears. To fire the cannon click on the cannon and then on the spot you want it to destroy. The projectile explodes when it hits an object. They are usually found in Rare to Epic chests. Cannons also can push players. The cannon cannot destroy large rocks in one hit and prove to be very ineffective against them.
- Players can utilize cannons to sometimes knock over taller crafts with their pushing function.
- There is a glitch where the cannon projectile freezes and doesn't disappear when the cannon gets deleted.
- The original version of the Cannon did not have a visible projectile and would instantly hit its target.
- Cannons can also splash to hit multiple rocks like the tiny rocks in the lava terrain.
- Cannons are required to beat the Dragon, Worthy's Plushie, Chillz' Plushie, and the Skeleton Boss Quest
- Chillthrill709's inventory has a older model of the cannon.
- In real life, cannon projectiles that explode would explode in the cannon. Cannonballs in real life don't explode.