For boats created by the BABFT community, visit Community Boats.Boats are one of the main features in Build a Boat For Treasure. Boats can be made out of any blocks and can be launched with the Launch Button. To make a boat, you simply have to add any material and then use the Launch Button to launch it. It has been disputed that the boats are called rafts or floating objects, due to the fact the game is yet to add oars.
- Place your stronger blocks first and in the middle, and place weaker blocks as a Defense.
- Form a team with someone else to create a bigger and better ship. (WARNING: if the player leaves, then all their blocks will disappear.)
- You should build a roof over your chair or boat just in case you get flipped over, this will help prevent death from touching water or obstacles.
- You do not need to use all your blocks or have a lot of blocks to have a good ship, as a matter of fact, too many blocks can be a liability.
- If possible form a Multiblock, as it will strengthen your ship.
- Factors such as loose blocks, blocks inside other blocks, unseated players, and low internet speed, can negatively affect the speed of any build you put on water. Block count and block weight is not a factor in this, which is why you may see a 10,000+ block ship move about as fast as a 10 block ship.
- Don't make your boat really strong in just one area because factors like rocks, geysers, and giant stone balls can turn it, leaving the weaker areas exposed.
- When Isolation Mode is turned on, other players cannot collide your boat. This won't stop them from sitting in seats and interacting with various other ability blocks.