Black wall is an obstacle in Build A Boat For Treasure. Black walls are scripted to prevent players from exploiting glitches, such as the speed glitch and fly glitch. It also prevents players from winning the treasure without passing through all of the black walls. Passing through Black Walls when a player has blocks attached to their avatar will explode the blocks.
Passing the black wall grants you money if you finish your run, if you don't pass any, you will get the minimum of 4 coins.
List of Effects
- Players who use Fireworks in order to move/fly will lose the blocks surrounding the firework.
- Players who use seat glitch in order to move will also lose blocks around the seat.
- Players that use glitches to go fast will most likely lose their boat.
- Players that use springs and balloons in order to go lighting speed/fly will lose their boat.
- Grants players access to the Treasure's rewards.
- Slows down Jet Turbines and Sonic Jet Turbines.
- Each glitch being found by chillthrill will often result an attempt/sucessful of patching a glitch.
- In order to make players go through and not to make itself fall, its fully anchored and have CanCollide disabled.
- It got a script, where if player completely flying over all of those and get to the end, this will result chest to have data that player isn't passed all, which instantly drops player's health to 0.
- Not every block attached to the player is destroyed. For example the harpoon, a player sitting in a seat with a block attached to them, etc.
- Jet turbines have a strange reaction on black walls, which causes them to slow down.